2. Moodbox discount is applicable to one Moodbox order per year and can be selected at checkout.
3. Subsidised/Complimentary normal courier (for Insider & Baller tiers) will be automatically applied at checkout.
4. Renewal HVV vouchers will be credited as store credits and can be used in partial amounts.
You will receive an email notification after it has been credited to your HVV account,
and you may utilise it by entering the amount in the text box under "Store Credit" during check out.
Find out what membership tier you’re on: here.
How does this work?
For every $1 spent at hervelvetvase, you'll be awarded 1 hvv point.
What happens next?
Once you hit 250 hvv points, you get a $5 Gift Certificate on us!
For every subsequent 250 hvv points you earn, you will continue to receive $5 Gift Certificates as well!
How do I accumulate points?
Terms & Conditions
$5 Gift Certificate for every 250 points:
- Your $5 Gift Certificate will be applicable on your first order after accumulating 250 points.
- Your $5 Gift Certificate will be automatically credited into your account. Upon checkout, you may select it to be applied to your order.
- You may only utilise one $5 Gift Certificate per order with us.
- 250 points is the minimum amount allowed for a gift certificate redemption (i.e. 125 points does not grant you $2.50 etc.).
- All hvv points earned will expire within a year.
- Renewal HVV vouchers expire within 6 months.
#hvvgirl & #hvvmoments images:
- Instagram DM @hervelvetvase or email your ootd image / link to email@example.com for points.
- Points are awarded for images featuring non-repetitive recent purchases.
- If your order is an in-between amount (e.g. $25.50), your hvv point accumulation rounds down (i.e. $25.50 = 25 points).
- All orders placed with discount codes, renewal vouchers and store credits will not be applicable for returns or exchanges.
Complimentary Normal Courier is automatically applied when a local mailing address is keyed in upon checkout.
Complimentary Normal Courier can be combined with store credits.